Customer Success Director
Digital Commerce Senior Client Services – Customer Success Director
BORN is an award winning global ecommerce & content production agency. Our evolution over 25 years combines experience in both integrated creative production and end-to-end digital ecommerce solutions.
BORN North America is looking for a Senior Client Services – Customer Success Manager to join their award winning brand, retail, and B2B commerce team. The purpose of the role is to drive revenue, client satisfaction and retention across a portfolio of assigned accounts. A strong understanding of digital commerce coupled with a delivery or client services background is required. This role is based in BORNs New York City office located in Chelsea.
A snapshot of our work can be found here – www.borngroup.com/work
- Responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of a project to the client’s satisfaction and within agreed upon scope and timeline.
- Responsible for maintaining or exceeding sold-at margins
- Maintain the highest levels of referenceability, retention, and overall satisfaction across portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Build strong client relationships at the executive level – partnering and advocating for them internally, and establishing a trusted advisor role with each client.
- Develop and actively maintain a detailed pipeline, forecast, and strategic account plan for each assigned account.
- Proactively identify and close new business opportunities within assigned accounts. This is a revenue recognition role with an assigned quota.
- Take ownership of contract/SOW process for assigned accounts.
- Strategic thought leader on accounts, working with clients to define business KPIs, goals and objectives for brands
- Manage client escalations and conflict resolution flawlessly.
- 5+ years work experience in a client facing customer success role in an eCommerce-focused professional services environment.
- Project Management experience highly desirable
- Experience authoring SOWs and Change Orders
- Familiarity with Support and Maintenance Services preferred
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as SAP Hybris, Magento, and/or Salesforce Commerce Cloud preferred. Experience with Adobe suite products a plus.
- Accountability for budget or client revenue of $4mm+
- Experience leading teams with multiple discipline representation (especially technology, creative, and strategy)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels of the organization including senior executives.
- Strong communications skills, with experience in proposal, business case, and statement of work development.
- Travel required as part of this position for client meetings.
- Required: US Citizen or Permanent Residency
Think you've got what it takes?