- Manage a portfolio of customers across the EMEA
- Work with team leads to scope complex projects and ensure buy in from them
- Liaise closely with the client, including taking briefs and providing status reports
- Ensure the projects are delivered on time, under budget with high quality deliverables.
- Coach the BA’s/PM’s/Technical Team on Agile and ITIL processes
- Be the delivery champion and client point of contact besides the PM
- Implement learnings from each project and ensure increase in efficiency of project delivery
- Coordinate the operation among the team with PMs and teams located across geography
- Mobilise the appropriate resources
- Manage escalations before it happens
- Maintain high degree of client satisfaction resulting in high NPS
- Identify opportunities and increase the revenue
- Manage Statement of Work for new opportunities and renewals
- Control SLA breaches, Site stability, environment vulnerability by taking proactive measures
- Involvement in pre-sales pitch-based activities including proposals and client pitches
- Ensures documents and major digital assets are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Monitors scope creep and re-scopes if necessary
- Provide data, Metrics and information required by the business by attending internal meetings and completing internal ems e.g. timesheets
- Work on NPS score to be achieved from all clients involved
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Managed a number of customer accounts (or) managed a number of projects simultaneously
- Managed project managers and scrum masters
- Agile and PM certified and practitioner
- Worked with global teams especially with team in India
Key Result Areas:
- Top notch delivery
- Client Satisfaction (NPS)
- Farming (Additional Revenue)
Headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Hong Kong and Chennai, BORN has been pioneering industry-defining solutions since its formation in 1984. The company’s expert personnel and wholly-owned, purpose-built facilities enable it to provide truly integrated solutions spanning commerce, creative and content.
Working with many Blue chip clients, BORN is a dynamic working environment and a culture of entrepreneurship , flexibility, and respect. BORN is an exciting, fulfilling place to learn, develop and fulfill potential with a likeminded team of passionate, professional and talented BORN’ies.
BORN is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions are made on the basis of valid job qualifications regardless of race, colour, faith, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Think you've got what it takes?