BORN Group is looking for Smart Managers who has real time development experience in Project Management to join our award winning team.Should be well versed and complete understanding on SDLC. Will need to independently drive design decisions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution.
- Manage multiple complex projects up to and occasionally exceeding 100K
- Work with team leads to scope complex projects and ensure buy in from them
- Liaise closely with the client, including taking briefs and providing status reports
- Creates and executes project work plans and timelines and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Create and own project budgets
- Identify resources needed and works with all agency functions to assign individual responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Works with production teams to create appropriate production schedules
- Routes work between all responsible people in all stages of development
- Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before presenting to client
- Ensures documents and major digital assets are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Monitors scope creep and re-scopes if necessary
- Work closely with the in-house and offshore project teams ensuring work produced meets the clients brief and is delivered on time
- Provide data and information required by the business by attending internal meetings and completing internal systems e.g. timesheets
- Review individual and team job reports on a weekly basis and proactively raise any issues, such as cost variations, with management
- Working with technical and QA resources, in London and New York and Chennai, to schedule production releases and establish that business requirements are satisfactorily tested before deployment.
Think you've got what it takes?