The position offers tremendous opportunities for you to make a big impact in delivering top notch software and be part of an engineering team that is continually focused on developing solutions for security challenges in several areas.
- To be successful as a DevOps Architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps Architect should have exceptional communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, and highly innovative
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Identifying setbacks and shortcomings.
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development.
- Designing efficient practices.
- Delivering comprehensive best practices.
- Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Guiding the development team.
- Hands on experience working with production build and release environment at least 3 years
- Experience with source code management, bug tracking, virtual machine environments, AWS, Rackspace, Azure or Private Cloud.
- Experience using wide variety of DevOps related technologies and tools
- Have a Good knowledge experience with tools like Jenkins, Teamcity, Git, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Logstash, Kibana, Graphite, Nexus, Artifactory etc.(prefer Puppet or Chef)
Think you've got what it takes?