Devops Senior Engineer
The position offers tremendous opportunities for you to make a big impact in delivering top notch software and be part of an engineering team that is continually focused on developing solutions for security challenges in several areas.
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience with Strong experience with Database knowledge (MySQL and RDS).
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience on Caching knowledge for (Redis, Memcache, Varnish, HaProxy and Em-Proxy)
- Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform for at least 1 year experience must
- AWS skills on ELK, ECS, Lambda and WAF over CloudFront for at least 1 year experience and strong knowledge.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS/Rackspace is required)
- Experience in software development with continuous Integration and delivery
- Hands on experience with building continuous delivery pipeline at least 3 years
- Hands on experience working with production build and release environment at least 3 years
- Experience with source code management, bug tracking, virtual machine environments, AWS, Rackspace, Azure or Private Cloud.
- Experience using wide variety of DevOps related technologies and tools
- Have a Good knowledge experience with tools like Jenkins, Teamcity, Git, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Logstash, Kibana, Graphite, Nexus, Artifactory etc.(prefer Puppet or Chef)
- Experience with python or any scripting language and automation minimum 3 years.
- Working knowledge of high level software development facilities/utilities
Think you've got what it takes?