Elastic Path Architect
BORN Group is looking for Strong Developers who has real time development experience in Elastic Path to join our award-winning team. Should be well versed and complete understanding on SDLC. They will be independently drive design decisions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution
- Elastic Path Commerce, Headless commerce implementation skills, Java, J2EE, Maven, MySQL DB, Micro Services architecture.
- Lead the development maintenance of various functionalities and components for the rollout of new applications, platforms, and services to customers.
- Analyzing and evaluating business requirements by working with peers and management. Provide recommendations on the nature, scope and complexity of solutions using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Able to lead a team of engineers and technologists to successfully delivery commerce projects.
- Document the functional and technical specifications and project plans for proposed solutions to business requirements of moderate to high complexity.
- Writing code that is of high standards in terms of quality and usability while not compromising on security.
- Being a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
- Work with Practice Leadership on pre- sales, SOW, Quotes, and other practice enablement activities.
- Experience working directly with customers and partners in serviceconsulting engagements.
- Significant development and delivery experience with large- scale Java EE solutions, databases, web servers, networking, security, etc.
- Experience in capacity planning, systems performance analysis and optimization in an enterprise environment.
- Strategic view across a broad cross- section of technologies with a strong focus on implementation constraints and trade- offs, performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Strong knowledgedemonstrable experience of enterprise integration patterns and practices, and experience with integrating external systems such as ERP, CRM, WMS, PIM and content management systems.
- Strong knowledgedemonstrable experience of Payment Gateways, Catalog Syndication with any leading CMS platforms, Catalog Modelling in B2B or B2C domains.
- Strong knowledgedemonstrable experience in containers such as Docker andor orchestration systems such as Kubernetes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to influence and successfully interface with executive leadership.
- Experience with other E- Commerce platforms (Magento, Hybris) and third parties highly desired.
- Confidence to lead through change in a fast paced and occasionally ambiguous environment.
- Mastery in restful web service patterns of popular frameworks such as Spring- boot, JAX- RS, etc.
- Mastery with unit testing, caching strategies, profiling memory management performance tuning.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, RDS).
Think you've got what it takes?