- 3+ years as a Front end developer
- Expert level HTML/CSS with at least two years of working experience on public websites.
- Understanding of usability concerns and experience in delivering standard compliant (W3C, XHTML) and accessible (WCAG, 508) websites.
- Exposure to and understanding of HTML5/CSS3 and collateral technologies
- Code level customization of modules & add-ons as per the project requirements.
- Interact & report with concern person to gather requirements, review & analyse project requirement.
- Communicate the status of the project tasks regularly to project manager
- Keep track of own tasks and time spent on individual project tasks, provide guidance & advise best technology approach
- Follow guidelines for quality delivery, project documentation, code management, etc
- Help & coordinate with peers on common tasks and objectives.
- Learn and implement new technologies; Help other team members.
Think you've got what it takes?