- Mastery of J2EE, Architecture Patterns, Design Patterns, Spring Framework, Eclipse and ANT
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases.
- Expert in Hybris foundational concepts and has experience & knowledge of multi-channel architecture, data modeling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration.
- Expert in Hybris Task management, internationalization, personalization and security concepts.
- Expert in catalog, order management, promotions, B2B commerce.
- Business Knowledge: Domain experience would be a plus
- As a Specialist – Hybris, you will translate client requirements into technical designs, design schemas and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of Hybris. You will independently evaluate ecommerce products, establish standards, define architecture and be accountable for the necessary health of the overall solution.
- You will teach, mentor and share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
- Architect Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris
- Architect awesome commerce features such as search, product details, personalization, merchandizing features such as catalog, pricing and promotions etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions.
- Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards.
- Define best practices to manage performance and scalability of the ecommerce solution.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related. Masters Degree preferred.
Think you've got what it takes?