- 10 years of experience in Mastering Hybris, J2EE, Architecture Patterns, Design Patterns, Spring Framework, Eclipse and ANT
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases.
- Expert in Hybris foundational concepts and has experience & knowledge of multi-channel architecture, data modeling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration.
- Expert in Hybris Task management, internationalization, personalization and security concepts.
- Expert in catalog, order management, promotions, B2B commerce.
- Business Knowledge: Domain experience would be a plus
- Hybris Certification – Added advantage
- Architect Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris
- Architect awesome commerce features such as search, product details, personalization, merchandizing features such as catalog, pricing and promotions etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions.
- Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards.
- Define best practices to manage performance and scalability of the ecommerce solution.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related. Masters Degree preferred.
Think you've got what it takes?