lifecycle of a project.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in Java/J2EE and at least 3+ years of experience in Hybris eCommerce platform
- Strong coding experience using Spring framework portfolio is mandatory. Strong OOAD design & development is a MUST
- Strong analytical & debugging skills along with Query Tuning, Code profiling is recommended
- Knowledge on Order Management and Orchestration with Hybris and Should be strong in Hybris Core modules, ImpEX, FlexibleSearch
- Must have done at least one enterprise level implementation of Hybris
- Should be passionate about coding and able to mentor the junior team members as part of execution
- Should have rich experience in data migration and working in a highly integrated enterprise application
- Must be able to contribute effectively in defining the architecture/design of solution and implementation
- Must be able to independently handle all modular designs and has the ability to see through modular issues.
- Must be able to work with the project manager in mapping the project lifecycle, outlining the WBS & overall schedule, and set / review the overall quality of deliverables
Soft Skills: Good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude
- FSLC (Full Systems Life Cycle) programming in Java of scalable, maintainable, and well documented E-commerce solutions based on Hybris software
- Unit testing of code – Working with very large and complex SQL databases
- Troubleshooting through resolution of technical issues and system errors
- Performing testing, documentation, and mentoring/grooming/coaching less technical staff where applicable
- Delivering project work to defined timescales and deadlines – Proactively reporting on project progress and issues
- Designing and leading B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of ecommerce platforms
- Analysing the fitment of the Hybris Commerce for the business problem, identify gaps and suggest solution around Hybris with minimum customization.
Think you've got what it takes?