Information Security Architect
BORN Group is looking for Information Security Architect to join Global award winning team. The successful candidate will be responsible for software process improvement activities within the organization.
- Define, implement and maintain client’s security policies and procedures as per client’s security requirements (SSAE, ISO 27001, OWASP, etc.);
- Ensure review of Access Controls List is conducted by security compliance team on a regular basis;
- Review and approve firewall rules, Host based IDS technologies being used in the cloud environment;
- Review environment hardening, encryption requirements with the help of IT operations team and validated by security testing team; including security patches
- Ensure regular Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing, as per scope, for the cloud infra & applications are conducted, by the security testing team;
- Review security impact of any change that is going to be implemented in production;
- Identify and notify all relevant stakeholders of any potential security incident or breach; conduct RCA;
- Conduct periodic review of the security architecture and suggest recommendations/improvements, as required;
- Conduct periodic security awareness programs and education to the project team members;
Provide security status reports to the Practice Head Information Security and other stakeholders.
Think you've got what it takes?