Linux Technical Support (L1/L2/L3)
BORN Group is looking for Strong Developers who has real time development experience in L1 / L2 / L3 Support to join our award-winning team.
- Hands on experience into LAMP(Linux, Apache, MYSQL, PHP).
- 3+ Yrs of experience into Linux Administration.
- Very good experience into Linux and Web Servers.
- Working experience in cloud environment ( Rackspace or AWS )
- Knowledge on IDS(Intrusion detection system)
- Nagios and New relic monitoring and application monitoring if any
- Added advantages – Puppet, chef, ansible & Jenkins (any one)
- Incident management ,Problem management, Configuration and release management experience (i.e trouble shooting application issues)
- ITIL knowledge/Certification would be added advantage.
- E-commerce experience
- Good level of speaking and writing skills in English to communicate with U.S , U.K etc clients.
- Good logical and analytical skills.
- Thrive to learn on the job.
- Ready to work on 24/7 shifts & Ready to work weekend and bank holidays
Think you've got what it takes?