Mid/Senior UX designer
With a heritage spanning over a quarter of a century, BORN continue to build on our position as market leaders in ecommerce, creative and content solutions. Our name may have changed, but our commitment to our work and clients never will.
We are currently expanding our team and we are looking for a Mid weight/Senior UX Designer for key accounts. The ideal candidate should be capable of leading junior UXers, planning and facilitating workshops and developing user experiences across multiple platforms. We are looking for someone that can inspire, motivate and compel people to think differently.
Working with the head of UX you will contribute to our goal of producing best-of-breed experiences. If you’re someone that is a natural with empathizing with customers needs – no matter the context, knows how to influence and persuade and has bucket loads of passion, we want to talk to you.
- Use storyboarding, user scenario development, high-level use case definition, user and task analysis, to capture and develop user requirements and integrate elements into user interaction designs.
- Understanding business requirements, target audience needs, tasks, and goals. Translating them into creative concepts and functional components
- Have experience with adding user testing within the context of projects
- Create, evaluate, and modify high and low-fidelity prototypes using Sketch, Axure and other popular UX tools to support development process.
- Design wireframes in Axure for multiple channels – Desktop, mobile, tablet, and touch screen kiosks, etc.
- Preparing UX documentation (site maps, prototypes, personas, use cases and task flows, etc.) to be used by the production team
- Executing detailed wireframe design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Leading the digital experience architecture for multi channel projects
- Collaborate with the UX team in all the required areas to improve internal processes and client deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- 4 or more years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications with emergent technologies and mobile devices
- Proven interpersonal skills, client relation skills and ability to work in a team
- Preferably, experience with: software development process/business analysis; user research, usability practices and testing
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard methodologies
- Proven understanding of and experience with: user-centered design techniques; development of organisational/structural concepts for web site; project processes for the development of large scale web sites
- Experience applying research and analysis to site development
- Proven previous experience in working within e-commerce platforms
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- UK based candidates only
Think you've got what it takes?