The SFCC Architect is dedicated to defining technical solution specifically for SFCC platform and acts in a leadership role to provide technical guidance to systems analysts and other team members.
They will translate the business requirements into technical requirements and design specifications. The Architect will also play an active role in the identification and creation of all necessary documentation.
- Interact with client to translate business requirements into system requirements, design specifications and document new and/or existing application requirements. Ensure that new or existing systems meet business requirements and practices and that all application interface issues/concerns are understood, documented and addressed satisfactorily
- Works closely with business partners on providing a POV on technical and process recommendations and solutions
- Develop well structured, easily maintained code. Prepare documentation of developed programs and processes
- Ensure team members follows established technical standards. Work with technical team to ensure optimal technical design
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality
- Prepares estimates for complex projects to provide management with information needed to accurately forecast project delivery dates
- Provide production support to existing systems
- Assist in the mentoring, training and development of team technical skills
- Expertly performs design and development of third party (backend) integrations like Address/Shipping/Tax validation, Payment, CRM, OMS, PIM
- Participates in cross-functional efforts to build out web application platforms
- Works with technical teams to devise or modify procedures/processes to solve complex problems
- Utilizes functional knowledge of the B2C and B2B processes
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related functional business area or equivalent experience
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience in SFCC
- Certified SFCC Developer (DiD/CIP) or Architect
- Experienced in B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of SFCC eCommerce applications
- Proficient in using UX Studio
- Has led at least 1 SFCC implementation
- Participated in at least 2 additional SFCC implementations
- At least 2 years working with XML data import and export activities;
- Experience with tagging and testing tools a plus
- Awareness/experience in DevOps a plus
- Strong ability to balance multiple responsibilities and take initiative
- Ability to perform in a fast paced and highly interactive team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as problem solving skills
- Flexible, team oriented, self-motivated, proactive, and passionate
Headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Hong Kong and Chennai, BORN has been pioneering industry-defining solutions since its formation in 1984. The company’s expert personnel and wholly-owned, purpose-built facilities enable it to provide truly integrated solutions spanning commerce, creative and content.
Working with many Blue chip clients, BORN is a dynamic working environment and a culture of entrepreneurship , flexibility, and respect. BORN is an exciting, fulfilling place to learn, develop and fulfill potential with a likeminded team of passionate, professional and talented BORN’ies.
BORN is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions are made on the basis of valid job qualifications regardless of race, colour, faith, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Think you've got what it takes?