Software Developer, Architect
Job Title: Software Developer, Architect
- Responsible for developing/enforcing the application architecture used to develop code on the project, including context diagrams, data flows, and customizations.
- Ensuring best practices are followed by enforcing coding standards (SDLC guidelines), JavaDocs, Unit Tests and performing code reviews Defining the project tracks and track leads for the implementations.
- Provide Proof of Concepts to explore the best method for problem resolution.
- Conveying requirements to Build and Deploy resource & ensuring that a process is in place for build verification and what the test cases are Estimation of development packages and support in project planning.
- Discover, research, and design integration strategies for new products and capabilities.
- Liaise with customers face-to-face, deliver client presentations, and run technical design workshops.
- Mentoring and building junior and mid-level technical staff.
- Development of proposals for implementation and design of E-commerce platform solutions based on Hybris.
- Review and audit of existing solution, design, and system architecture.
- Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions.
Requirements: Master’s Degree in Applied Computer Science or Computer Applications and 12 months expo in the job offered, or Technical Lead, or as Senior Software Engineer. The Employer will accept Applicants who have other suitable combinations of education, training or experience.
Hours: 40/week, Mon. to Fri., 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Salary: $138,861.00 /Year
114 West 26th Street, 2nd floor
New York, NY 10001
Think you've got what it takes?