Digital Marketing Solution Architect
BORN is currently seeking a Solution Architect with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to help grow a digital marketing practice at an award winning digital agency.
In this role you will play a key part in understanding complex customer environments, developing & implementing custom solutions, and identifying new ways for brands to engage with their customers across digital channels using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Emarsys platforms.
- Participation in pre & post-sales technical scoping, requirements gathering, and solution creation & review.
- Work with the sales team to help demonstrate technology as well as translate the solution in terms of technical objectives & deliverables.
- Ability to bring new ideas to the client in terms of strategy in engaging with customers across their digital channels.
- Align client’s business needs and process workflow with either SFMC or Emarsys by understanding the customer’s current state and business objectives to best match them to the correct marketing cloud technology.
- Produce the technical specifications needed to determine out of the box capabilities or if there is a need for custom development.
- Stand up and implement technical solution based features purchase that match their specific solution.
- Maintain technical knowledge and certified status with SFMC.
- Be an internal stakeholder for the growth of this offering and division within BORN Group.
We’d like you to have:
- A successful candidate will be technically savvy and business proficient, and will thrive on ensuring our clients are successful with our tools.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Interactive Design, Instructional Systems, or related field.
- 3+ years relevant work experience.
- 3 years minimum experience in a technical role ideally with a SaaS provider.
- Knowledge/Experience with email design & development a plus.
- Experience with integration project (e.g. API, Databases, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Magento, Recommendation Engines).
- Understanding of database design (relational and flat structures).
- A keen understanding of data structures and workflow to aid clients in project scope and implementation requirements.
- Ability to discuss specifics of middleware and systems integration with stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of cloud infrastructure technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/projects).
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company.
- Current certified status in Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant, and Marketing Cloud Social Specialist.
- A passion for client success and the digital experience.
Think you've got what it takes?