UI / Front End Architect
BORN Group is looking for Strong Architect who has real time development experience in UI / Front End to join our award-winning team. Well versed and complete understanding on SDLC. They will be independently drive design decisions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution
- 10 years proven experience developing client-side web technologies and a minimum of 2 years’ experience leading UI developers.
- Expert level HTML/CSS with at least two years of working experience on public websites.
- Understanding of usability concerns and experience in delivering standard, compliant (W3C, XHTML) and accessible (WCAG, 508) websites.
- Exposure to and hands-on with HTML5/CSS3 and collateral technologies.
- E-Commerce platform experience highly preferred on one or more of Hybris / Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) / AEM / Drupal / Magento or other hot and recent ecommerce platforms.
- Help plan, design, build and review content-managed, usable, and accessible and standards compliant web sites.
- Participate in the front-end web-development project life-cycle from pitch/prototyping through definition and design to build, integration, QA and delivery.
- Handle the team concerns in the right way with the guidance from the division head.
- Identification of team members capability and utilize to the advantage of the organization.
- Delivery of highly available, highly reliable, scalable product.
- Customer centric focus: manage internal customers and stakeholders effectively and ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Inculcates a culture of Innovation and high quality in teams.
- Influence, collaborate and communicate effectively with various leaders.
- Motivating, mentorship, multi-tasking role for a team.
- Work in fast paced development environment, interacting with product owners, business analysts, testers and developers.
- Design overall solutions and individual applications.
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Develop and document detailed architectures for mobile solutions on iOS / Android, and Windows phone/tablet and Hybrid platforms.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions.
- Lead and mentor development teams.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Scrum Master, Onsite coordinators and UX teams.
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for translating functional requirements into technical specifications.
Think you've got what it takes?