Client Success Director – Europe
- Title: Client Success Director - Europe
- Division: Commerce Europe
- Line Manager: Daren Fitzgerald
- ABOUT THE ROLE
- Attracting new, high profile clients.
- The happiness of your client portfolio and their NPS score.
- Increasing and retaining the value of your portfolio by winning new business and working with your client base to unlock revenue potential.
- Building strong connections with our clients’ eComm & business teams and any partners working with them.
- Owning critical client touchpoints: the pre-sales process, discoveries, and quarterly business reviews.
- Collaborating with your peers within the agency (Product, Design, Marketing, Development, Finance).
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years’ experience working in a client-facing role at a digital agency.
- You will be highly commercial and come with a proven track record of building and growing a portfolio of clients.
- You will complement your commercial and data-driven skills with a high degree of emotional intelligence and persuasion.
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be totally comfortable engaging and managing a group of stakeholders.
- You will have a passion for the verticals we want to attract - CPG, fashion, lifestyle, beauty, food & beverage, and innovative FMCG.
- You will have a keen interest in design, technology and e-commerce.
- You will be a strategic, creative, pragmatic thinker and problem solver.
- You will be comfortable with change and working in a fast paced environment.
- You will relish the opportunity to enter a growth stage company and carve out your own niche.
- You will be an intelligent, articulate, proactive, fast-learning team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- • Experience working with a large scale Retail & CPG organisation.
- Experience working with technology platforms such as Drupal & Magento (Adobe).
- Ecommerce agency experience.
- A technical understanding of e-commerce systems such as ERP, ESP, CRM, OMS, WMS, etc - and how they interact with e-commerce platforms.
- Competitive salary based on experience + incentive package.
- 25 days holiday paid + your birthday + 8 bank holidays.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- Flexible working: remote, in-office or some combination of the two. **
- An inspiring, comfortable and social office on Pentonville Road in Islington with good transport connections.
- We are a social bunch so expect to have fun with drinks, monthly team outings and an annual company-wide event.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training and equipment. We also reward talent and leadership skills, with a clear promotion path for those who excel.
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and snacks.
- * A note about Covid-19: To ensure the safety of our team, we are currently operating as a fully remote company. We will reopen the office when we feel it is safe to do so, giving people the option to work fully in-office, fully remote or some combination of the two.