Partner & Alliances Manager – Europe
- Title: Partner & Alliances Manager - Europe
- Division: Commerce Europe
- Line Manager: Daren Fitzgerald
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Ownership of the day-to-day activity across the partner portfolio. Developing best-in-class relationships with partners ranging in size.
- Ownership of a pipeline for recruiting major strategic partners in our network.
- Ownership of opportunity pipeline across the partner portfolio.
- Deliver against opportunity & revenue targets.
- Design & implement initiatives to increase sales and the overall growth of the channel.
- Representing BORN at industry events , attending conferences, and hosting webinars.
- Acts as a funnel to bring information, updates and trends from the partners back to the BORN team. A highly collaborative approach, with very close contact with marketing, client success, sales and product & engineering.
- Partner-Centric. Experienced in developing strong agency partnerships that are dedicated to deliver value to our partners. Very familiar with partner enablement and management processes.
- Strategic Selling. Experience in direct sales and practical knowledge in strategic selling processes and tools needed to conduct multi-stakeholder deals.
- Established Marketeer. Sufficient understanding of cross channel marketing and typical practices put into place by retail & ecommerce brands. Familiar with the martech ecosystem. Technically capable. Able to clearly demonstrate the value of our service and how it integrates into our clients existing tech stack.
- Natural communicator. Confident in presenting, leading meetings, phone contact and team collaboration. Sociable, enjoys attending partner events.
- Highly effective at written communication. Able to confidently prepare a presentation or emails with first rate attention to detail.
- Data confident. Able to make full use of the wealth of data available through BORN. Able to understand how the data can be used to improve performance of client’s & partners overall marketing performance.
- A natural collaborator. Nothing we do is done in isolation. Being open to sharing input and ideas with the dynamic team is essential to success.
- Able to orchestrate. Gravitas to conduct multi-department projects and processes and able to galvanise teams to work towards a common goal.
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience working in a client and/or partner facing role at a digital agency.
- You will be highly commercial and come with a proven track record of building and growing a portfolio of partners.
- You will complement your commercial and data-driven skills with a high degree of emotional intelligence and persuasion.
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be totally comfortable engaging and managing a group of stakeholders.
- You will have a passion for the verticals we want to attract - CPG, fashion, lifestyle, beauty, food & beverage, and innovative FMCG.
- You will have a keen interest in design, technology and e-commerce.
- You will be a strategic, creative, pragmatic thinker and problem solver.
- You will be comfortable with change and working in a fast paced environment.
- You will relish the opportunity to enter a growth stage company and carve out your own niche.
- You will be an intelligent, articulate, proactive, fast-learning team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience working with technology platforms such as BigCommerce, Shopify, Drupal, Magento and Salesforce.
- Ecommerce agency experience.
- Ideally a technical understanding of e-commerce systems such as ERP, ESP, CRM, OMS, WMS, etc - and how they interact with e-commerce platforms.
- Competitive salary based on experience + incentive package.
- 25 days holiday paid + your birthday + 8 bank holidays.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- Flexible working: remote, in-office or some combination of the two. **
- An inspiring, comfortable and social office on Pentonville Road in Islington with good transport connections.
- We’re a social bunch so expect to have fun with drinks, monthly team outings and an annual company-wide event.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training and equipment. We also reward talent and leadership skills, with a clear promotion path for those who excel.
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and snacks.
- * A note about Covid-19: To ensure the safety of our team, we are currently operating as a fully remote company. We will reopen the office when we feel it is safe to do so, giving people the option to work fully in-office, fully remote or some combination of the two.