Software Developer, Applications: BORN-CH-2021
Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining e-commerce web software applications based on Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Reference Architecture Platforms as a certified developer.
- Utilizing VSCode and Eclipse development tools for software development.
- Implementing customized business logic, functions and 3rd party integrations.
- Configuring backend server and deploying web software application with Jenkins server deployment tools.
- Manipulating business data including designing, implementing data schema, data model mapping and data migration.
- Using version control utilities including Git, SVN to manage code versions and branches.
- Creating and maintaining code documentation.
- Evaluating and optimizing code to improve system performance and scalability.
- Participating in the review of business requirements and functional specifications and providing analysis, feedback and technical solutions.
- Providing day-to-day support, troubleshooting and bug fixing for existing projects.
- Estimating effort for development tasks assigned to team members.
- Requirements: Master Degree in Computer Science and 12 months experience in the job offered or in related occupation of Software developer.
- Hours: 40 hrs/wk, 9:00 AM to 6:oo PM, Monday through Friday
- Salary: $122,221.00/per year
- Contact: Please mail resume and cover letter to the Director of Human Resources: BORN Group, Inc, 114 West 26th Street, 2nd Floor New York, New York 10001