Solutions Architect – Mirakl
BORN is seeking a Solutions Architect – Mirakl to design, implement and deploy marketplaces solutions on Mirakl. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in marketplaces and the Mirakl application. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a technical strategy and be able to create and effectively demonstrate technical solutions that address customer requirements.
ResponsibilitiesJD for a Marketplace Mirakl Architect/Practice head – USA
- Experience with Marketplace business model.
- Experience with Marketplaces reference architecture.
- Experience with Omnichannel solutions.
- Skilled at Marketplace application design, coding, deployment, and maintenance of applications across multiple platforms
- Experience with third-party service providers and their associated integration and processes (Tax, Payment processing, Address validation, etc)
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML, JSON (EDI is a plus)
- Hands-on experience with Mirakl
- Experience with at least one integration tool is a plus (E.g., MuleSoft, Talend, Dell Boomi)
- Experience with logistics and reverse logistics technology and processes is a plus.
- Ability to Mentor development team members in adopting best practices in the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to review new and existing program/project architecture for compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans.
- Actively participate in strategy planning to build out the Marketplaces.
- Work with the Project Portfolio Management office to define, implement and enforce marketplace development standards, policies, and procedures.
- Work closely with clients and presales teams on upcoming projects and provide estimates and technical design.
- Lead architectural reviews and work with business leaders to conceptualize new designs/concepts.
- Champion engineering and technology best practice across the development lifecycle and champion continuous improvement
- Meet with clients to analyze their work practices and understand the nature of their businesses to properly define needs.
- Lead the development of a strategic vision for project (product development, enhancements, etc) and embrace the criticality of gaining its adoption.
- Make recommendations based on this analysis – estimate work effort, lead project scoping, determine required resources, set a realistic schedule, and build proper communication and governance plans.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the utmost concern for stakeholder and project impact.
- 2+ years as Architect/Practice Lead Mirakl.
- 2+ years of experience working on medium/large Marketplace implementations.
- Should have at least been part of 2 or more end to end marketplace implementations.
- Ability to work with clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to large groups.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of marketplaces.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.