UX Designer (Multiple Levels – Junior, Mid Level and Senior)
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure UX solutions meet or exceed our clients strategic / digital objectives with relevance to design thinking and approach
- You will be an enthusiastic team player, and be able to work as an individual when required.
- You will have a keen eye for quality and exceptional attention to detail on user experience
- Own and manage creative projects through their lifecycle and final delivery including hands on work on all UX deliverables from experience mapping to detailed wireframing
- Have a thorough insight into the client’s business objectives and key deliverables
- Offer project support and assistance to mentor junior members of the team.
- Ability to present effectively to your team and clients alike.
- You can take direction, and are willing to listen, learn and share ideas with the team
- Proven experience in responsive design and multi device projects
- Proven previous experience in working within e-commerce and retail will be an added advantage
- Excellent ability to influence and lead design expression across complex projects and multiple platforms.
- Strong project management skills and team-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Collaborate with the UX and PM teams in all the required areas to improve internal processes and client deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert awareness of digital technology trends and especially customer experience strategy
- Expert proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch, Invison tools etc.
- Provide a strong understanding and creation of user personas, experience journeys, information architecture, taxonomy and user interfaces across devices to work alongside teams
- Have good commercial understanding and awareness
- Ensures QA and attention to detail on all assigned projects
- Able to multitask, prioritise and perform well under pressure.
- Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams
- Willingness to travel and work off-site at client offices as applicable
- Proven interpersonal skills, client relation skills and ability to work in a team
- Experience and expertise with user interface design patterns and standard methodologies applied on a UX work stream