VP- Sales and Business Development
BORN Group is seeking a VP of Sales and Business Development to join our growing NA Sales team. For this role, you can be located anywhere in the US, but we would prefer it if you were close to a major metropolitan area - like Dallas, Chicago, NY/NJ, Los Angeles, or SF/Bay Area, with easy access to an airport. As a Business Development Director, you will identify leads, qualify these leads, work with prospects to identify their pain points/priorities/roadmap, and ultimately sell them the solution that best meets their customer, business, and technical needs. You will work closely with client stakeholders, at all levels, so you must have great communication and presentation skills - to make a human connection and establish trust, from the outset. We’ll provide you with a solid legacy, great use cases, capabilities decks, glowing references, etc, but it will be your responsibility to customize these assets to resonate with your audience. To be successful as a Business Development Director, you should be persuasive and have strong business acumen. Ultimately, an exceptional Director should be adept at negotiating sound business deals as well as demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills. Responsibilities
- Meet and proactively drive to succeed an annual quota ($15-20M/year).
- Able to understand and position the entire portfolio of BORN non-CX services, and technologies - like SAP (S4/HANA), Salesforce (CRM), Microsoft (Dynamics), Pega, Tableau, Mulesoft, and many others. https://www.borngroup.com/partners/
- You are a hunter, and proactively seek new business opportunities using lead generation campaigns (leveraging our BD team), tailored messaging, phone calls, personal network, etc. to drive new revenue opportunities.
- You will also farm from within an assigned list of portfolio clients, working with the Client Partners - looking for new revenue streams, while bringing added value to these existing relationships.
- You will be responsible for solution selling to manufacturing/infrastructure/ logistics companies.
- Employ solid sales strategies with key decision-makers to close new business.
- Provide strategic direction based on industry and technical experience for client accounts as a trusted advisor.
- Maintains an accurate forecast of prospect/client account revenue for their portfolio, using our CRM (Hubspot, but moving to Oracle CRM)
- Creation and presentation of proposals, and presentation decks - no cookie-cutter/generic decks allowed.
- Writing and negotiating contracts and other client agreements
- 15+ years of related industry experience, preferably from a consulting organization
- 15+ years of a demonstrated track record of developing senior-level client relationships - strong client references are necessary
- Track record of achieving sales quota
- Experience in some of the following key verticals: Telco, Auto, Manufacturing, CPG, Energy & Utilities, BFSI, Public Sector, Oil & Gas, Media & Entertainment, or Healthcare Lifesciences.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations to senior stakeholders - be they technical, marketing, or business audiences (key desired trait)
- Strong executive client presence and communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- Familiarity with Application Services, Business Excellence Services (Consulting), Cloud Enablement, Digital Strategy, Enterprise Application Services, Mobile Application Development, and Digital Experience is strongly preferred.