|BORN are looking for a AEM Architect to Join their Award winning team in London.
- Architect and develop solutions for highly scalable, highly available systems • Provide architecture services for highly integrated and high performing AEM solutions
- Responsible for creation and integration of solution using AEM Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs using industry best practices and owns the solution blue-print Able to consider both business and technical Audiences
- Participate client meetings and interactions to explain the solution approach
- Provides oversight, planning, and technical guidance to ensure successful delivery AEM based projects.
- Experience in fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment doing Design, Development, Administration, and troubleshooting in AEM.
- Work within technology teams to build and maintain large scale & highly responsive Ecommerce Webapps (preferably cloud based) using Adobe Experience Manager interfacing with range of internal & external apps
- Be a subject mater expert by identifying technology trends and platforms (including web and mobile apps) and collaborate with other team members to make recommendations based on the companies needs.
- Lead and Involve in Planning and estimations of Adobe projects across all tracks viz- Frontend, Middleware, Backend, Env setup & planning etc.
- Ensure implementation of coding best practices to optimize page load me, performance, security and scalability of the entire application.
Headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Hong Kong and Chennai, BORN has been pioneering industry-defining solutions since its formation in 1984. The company's expert personnel and wholly-owned, purpose-built facilities enable it to provide truly integrated solutions spanning commerce, creative and content.
Working with many Blue chip clients, BORN is a dynamic working environment and a culture of entrepreneurship , flexibility, and respect. BORN is an exciting, fulfilling place to learn, develop and fulfill potential with a likeminded team of passionate, professional and talented BORN’ies.
BORN is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions are made on the basis of valid job qualifications regardless of race, colour, faith, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
- Significant exposure of working with ClientLibs, Java Content Repository (API), Sling Web Framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
- Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components and services, AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications and the AEM DAM.
- Expertise in Hands-on implementation of Java technologies (J2SE 1.7/1.8), Java EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL and Tag libraries
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Significant hands-on experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Expertise in AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred
- Experience on one or more other Adobe marketing cloud products like Dynamic Tag Manager, Target, Analytics, AEM Forms, Adobe Communities, Campaign Manager or Livefyre
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Mastery of all relevant "core Java technologies" that are used in most Java-centric CMS/WCM platforms, including but not limited to XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, server-side programming models, and other related presentation, middle-er & persistence frameworks.