BORN Group is looking for SMART Techies who has real time development experience in Drupal to join our award winning team. The person should be well versed and complete understanding on SDLC. They will independently drive the design and decisions to insure the necessary health of the overall solution.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
Headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Hong Kong and Chennai, BORN has been pioneering industry-defining solutions since its formation in 1984. The company's expert personnel and wholly-owned, purpose-built facilities enable it to provide truly integrated solutions spanning commerce, creative and content.
Working with many Blue chip clients, BORN is a dynamic working environment and a culture of entrepreneurship , flexibility, and respect. BORN is an exciting, fulfilling place to learn, develop and fulfill potential with a likeminded team of passionate, professional and talented BORN’ies.
BORN is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions are made on the basis of valid job qualifications regardless of race, colour, faith, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
- Should have 12+ Years’ experience in managing Drupal projects.
- Expertise in Drupal 8.X onwards
- Must have worked on Custom modules, views
- Must have knowledge of PHP / MySQL
- Should have strong web knowledge in terms of developed Secured and High Performance website.
- Strong knowledge on Domain Access, Panels, NodeQueue, and Context
- Experience with Multisite environment would be plus
- Should be strong in developing custom modules and overriding concepts
- Should be familiar with Drupal coding standards and best practices
- Should have fair understanding on building Drupal themes and working with templates