Our work doesn’t end at launch. We offer post-production incident management, enhancements, infrastructure, website and app support, ensuring your digital solution is steadily evolving for peak functionality.
Our team members consist of experienced Project Managers and Development Engineers, equipped to handle ongoing development projects, no matter the level of complexity. Our service offerings include:
- App support and incident management solutions/
- Account planning & strategy guidance to maximize the value of the platform.
- Technical new releases and resource planning.
- Technical leadership for quality product management and architecture to support strategic objectives.
- Digital Marketing experts to assess your current strategy and develop further conversion and engagement.
- Project Management to deliver implementations and campaigns on time and on budget.
How We Help
We take advantage of state-of-the-art tools to create our service desk, document rules, customized alerts, and define Run books.
• Real time end-to-end monitoring
• False positives monitoring
• Monitoring tools with custom script creation to measure page load, add-to-cart, product display, successful login, and search functionality
• Resilience maps for 3rd party integrations and monitoring
We offer thorough processes in incident management to ensure timely responses, support, and resolutions.
• Setup JIRA service desk (or client’s software)
• Real time Monitoring, escalations, and alerts
• Run book
• Incidents managed by 24/7 team
• 3rd party integrations
• Triage for multiple types of incident
• ‘Severity 1’ incident interpreted war room response with developers, application engineers, and operational Managers
• Resolution time estimates
Our application, infrastructure, and web development support services include end-to-end support solutions and processes for content and commerce websites.
In addition, we offer 24/7 capabilities with specialized and certified support engineers powering the help desk, which monitors our customers’ systems. This allows support needs to be met around the clock.
Considering and assessing your solution on a regular basis is critical to success. We have a variety of expert services including SEO and user experience services, analytics, roadmaps, periodic business reviews, and audits to ensure customer infrastructure is always compliant with best practices.
At BORN, we offer a continuous review of all infrastructure and application code to align with eCommerce best practices and market standards. In addition, we take advantage of an agile-based release process using scrums (~2 to 3-week cadence) for updates and enhancements to your web solutions.
As we continue to monitor and evolve your solution, it’s critical we consider the planning and development of new features as your business evolves over time. In addition to running consistent bug fixes to ensure your system is running in peak condition, we offer an agile approach to ensure rapid and evolutionary enhancements.
During implementation, we expect there to be changes, modifications, and even removals along the way. Our change management process is built with the customer in mind as we can accommodate changes through our Change Advisory Board (CAB). We’ve instilled a change management process to ensure we have governance and control of our clients’ environments, whether in staging, production, or even live.
Types of Changes:
- Planned releases
- Schema changes in the database
- Redirect changes
- Configuration changes
- Data updates
- Scheduling jobs